Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Grow fresh chilli peppers at home with zero effort, no green thumb required. Just fit these seed and soil pods into your Click & Grow Smart 9 Garden Indoor Gardening Kit or your Click & Grow Smart 3 Garden Indoor Gardening Kit. Smart Soil plant pods use non-GMO seeds and are free of herbicides, pesticides or fungicides. And because the produce is grown right in your own home, you can rest assured that you're getting the freshest vitamin-rich food. Smart Garden uses NASA-inspired Smart Soil to make sure your plants get the optimal configuration of water, oxygen, and nutrients. Smart Soil automatically regulates pH, oxygen and humidity levels across plants' lifecycles to make sure they thrive in your indoor garden.
- Pack of 3 chilli seed pods for the Click & Grow indoor gardens
- Contains non-GMO chilli pepper seeds
- Sprouts in 1 to 2 weeks and reaches full size in 1 to 2 months
- Chilli peppers have a heat level of up to 20 000 on Scoville heat units
- Smart Garden Indoor Gardening Kit sold separately
- Dimensions: 21cm x 5cm x 6cm
- Chili variety: Capsicum annuum
- You can speed up the germination process by raising the temperature to 26°C
- If multiple seeds germinate in each pod, leave one seedling to grow per plant pod to ensure enough space and nutrients for the plant to grow
- Do not cut or prune your chilli pepper plant before fruiting — it will form flowers and fruits at the top of the plant
- Once your plant is flowering it needs to be pollinated by hand
- Do this by gently shaking your plant to carry pollen from one blossom to the next
- Chilli pepper fruits ripen from white/purple to a bright red colour approximately 12 weeks from planting
- The leaves and seeds of the chilli pepper can be hot too, it is always a good precaution to wash your hands after touching a chilli plant
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.