Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Made with 65g of fruit per 100g, this is a fruity little so-and-so. Smother a piece of toast, use to baste snoek, or serve with roosterbrood. This is a versatile one, friends.
- Grown and made in Stellenbosch, Cape Town
- Fruit ripened on the tree for as long as possible to maximise the natural sugars
- Grown in organically fertilised orchards
- Perfect for serving on toast, with cheese or scones, and in any other way you feel
- Brown sugar
- Lemon juice
Not suitable for people with a nut allergy.