Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
On a farm called Falcon’s Nest - itself nestled beneath the beautiful Stellenbosch mountains of the Western Cape, South Africa - entrepreneur Perry Chaloner has been hard at work building his niche food preserve business of tapenades, olives, marmalades, jams and sensational olive oils.
- Research showed the tastiest tomatoes were grown on the Volcanic soils of Mount Vesuvius so that is where these tomatoes were sourced
- Fresh herbs, their own Extra Virgin Olive Oil together with the simplest cooking process have resulted in a fabulous range
- Serve with pecorino, parmesan, ricotta or feta cheese with your favourite pasta
- Volume: 400g
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Used this sauce with my mince for what was supposed to be spaghetti bolognaise. I don’t like to cook (just not my thing) and am generally pretty lousy at putting something tasty together. Well, thanks to this sauce my mince was the best I’ve ever tasted. Both my husband and daughter complimented me on the flavour. Will ensure I order this again - yum.
I would recommend this product to a friend.