Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Honouring Africa’s natural wealth through the medium of fragrance, Black Gold imbues the decadence of an ancient aristocracy in the Kingdom of Mapungubwe where the famed golden rhino was discovered in 1932. This bold aromatic offers gourmand notes of aniseed, black cherry and rum which are layered with tobacco and rich Oudh. Black Gold is an intense, decadent unisex fragrance. Be bold with with this dramatic bamboo reed fragrance diffuser in geometric black glass.
- Bamboo reed fragrance diffuser in geometric black glass
- Fill your home with the wild scent of Black Gold
- Cape Island diffuser fragrances are made from fine perfume oils imported from the Grasse region of France
- Natural grass reeds soak up and spread the scent through the room
- Lasts approximately 6-8 weeks
- Once the diffuser runs out you can simply purchase a refill fragrance
Cape Island believes in being kind to the environment that inspires them, without compromising on luxury. Their products are proudly made in South Africa with a strong focus on high-quality eco-friendly ingredients, micro-batch production and ethical packaging. With perfume grade fragrance oils sourced from France and elegant reusable glass bottles, they are committed to creating a truly luxurious experience from beginning to end.
- Volume: 200ml
- Approximate lifespan: 6-8 weeks
- Fragrance description: Black Gold where gourmand notes of aniseed, black cherry and rum give way to the pull of lingering tobacco and rich oudh
- Fragrance notes: Aniseed, Black Cherry, Dark Rum, Honey, Oudh, Tobacco
- Allow one week for the fragrance smell to settle
- Over a sink or basin, carefully turn the sticks approximately once a week
- Display out of sunlight and protect the table or surface on which the diffuser rests