Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Celebrate the natural beauty of the African bushveld with this classic, single-wick, scented candle packaged in a beautiful orange and gold box. This fragrance has a base of earthy cedarwood which blends effortlessly with patchouli, wild sage, and crisp bergamot, creating a rich and spicy aroma which captures the uncultivated majesty of the African bushveld. Popular with both men and women, this unisex fragrance is exotic and elegant.
- Fragranced mini 100ml soy wax blend with cotton wick in recyclable glass
- Makes a great gift —packaged in the same eye-catching box as the 250ml Classic Safari Days Candle
- Burning time of 12 hours
- Hand poured in South Africa
- Made using a soy wax blend and fine perfume oils imported from the Grasse region of France
- The elegant Cape Island glass cup can be rinsed and recycled once the candle is done
- Experience fragrance notes of bergamot, cedarwood, cypress, patchouli, sandalwood and wild sage
Cape Island believes in being kind to the environment that inspires them, without compromising on luxury. Their products are proudly made in South Africa with a strong focus on high-quality eco-friendly ingredients, micro-batch production and ethical packaging. With perfume grade fragrance oils sourced from France and elegant reusable glass bottles, they are committed to creating a truly luxurious experience from beginning to end.
- Volume: 100ml
- Burn time: up to 12 hours
- Fragrance notes: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cypress, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Wild Sage
- The wick should be trimmed to a length of 5mm before each burn
- Do this when the candle wax is cool
- Allow surface of the candle to liquefy, this should take 3-4 hours
- If you extinguish too soon this may result in tunnelling
- Never exceed a 4 hour burning time
- Do not blow out your candle
- Allow it to rest and relight in 2 hours