Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Celebrate the natural beauty of the Cape Winelands with this classic single-wick scented candle packaged in a beautiful white and gold box. The Summer Vineyard fragrance is a relaxing meander through an unexpected South African paradise. Taking inspiration from those relaxed afternoons spent soaking up the sweeping green vistas, sunshine and lush, blossoming gardens found on many of South Africa’s best loved wine estates. Bright, uplifting neroli and delightful ylang-ylang are blended with fresh fig leaf and an unmistakeable petitgrain note.
- Fragranced 250ml soy wax blend with single cotton wick in recyclable glass
- Expect notes of Fig Leaf, Forest Floor, Neroli, Petitgrain, Ylang-Ylang
- Burning time of 35 hours
- Hand poured in South Africa
- A soy wax blend with fine perfume oils imported from the Grasse region of France
- The elegant Cape Island glass cup can be rinsed and recycled once the candle is done
- Makes a beautiful gift
Cape Island believes in being kind to the environment that inspires them, without compromising on luxury. Their products are proudly made in South Africa with a strong focus on high-quality eco-friendly ingredients, micro-batch production and ethical packaging. With perfume grade fragrance oils sourced from France and elegant reusable glass bottles, they are committed to creating a truly luxurious experience from beginning to end.
- Volume: 250ml
- Burn time: up to 35 hours
- Fragrance notes: Fig Leaf, Forest Floor, Neroli, Petitgrain, Ylang-Ylang
- The wick should be trimmed to a length of 5mm before each burn
- Do this when the candle wax is cool
- Allow surface of the candle to liquefy, this should take 3-4 hours
- If you extinguish too soon this may result in tunnelling
- Never exceed a 4-hour burning time and do not blow out your candle
- Allow it to rest and relight in 2 hours