Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Celebrate the natural beauty of the African bushveld with this classic, single-wick, scented candle packaged in a beautiful orange and gold box. This fragrance has a base of earthy cedarwood which blends effortlessly with patchouli, wild sage, and crisp bergamot, creating a rich and spicy aroma that captures the uncultivated majesty of the African bushveld. Popular with both men and women, this unisex fragrance is exotic and elegant.
- Fragranced 250ml soy wax blend with single cotton wick in recyclable glass
- Unisex fragrance with a base of earthy cedarwood which blends effortlessly with patchouli, wild sage, and crisp bergamot, creating a rich and spicy aroma
- Burning time of 35 hours
- Hand poured in South Africa
- Using a soy wax blend and fine perfume oils imported from the Grasse region of France
- The elegant Cape Island glass cup can be rinsed and recycled once the candle is finished
- Packaged in a hard box — perfect for gifting
Cape Island believes in being kind to the environment that inspires them, without compromising on luxury. Their products are proudly made in South Africa with a strong focus on high-quality eco-friendly ingredients, micro-batch production and ethical packaging. With perfume grade fragrance oils sourced from France and elegant reusable glass bottles, they are committed to creating a truly luxurious experience from beginning to end.
- Volume: 250ml
- Burn time: up to 35 hours
- Fragrance notes: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Cypress, Patchouli, Wild Sage
- The wick should be trimmed to a length of 5mm before each burn
- Do this when the candle wax is cool
- Allow surface of the candle to liquefy, this should take 3-4 hours
- If you extinguish too soon this may result in tunnelling
- Never exceed a 4-hour burning time and do not blow out your candle
- Allow it to rest and relight in 2 hours