Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Celebrate the natural beauty of the Cape Coastline with this classic, single-wick, scented candle packaged in a beautiful teal and gold box. The sweet, captivating notes of coconut and vanilla are expertly layered with tolu balsam and lime which give the fragrance a fresh and alluring hook. The coconut note has energising and uplifting effects on both the mind and the body, easing anxiety and tension. The Clifton Beach fragrance is a holiday in itself which will leave you dreaming of palm trees scattered along white, sandy beaches and fresh Atlantic Ocean mist landing on golden, salted skin.
- Fragranced 250ml soy wax blend with a single cotton wick in recyclable glass
- Sweet, captivating notes of coconut and vanilla layered with tolu balsam and lime
- Burning time of 35 hours
- Hand poured in South Africa
- Using a soy wax blend and fine perfume oils imported from the Grasse region of France
- The elegant Cape Island glass cup can be rinsed and reused once the candle is finished
- Packaged in a beautiful hard box — perfect for gifting
Cape Island believes in being kind to the environment that inspires them, without compromising on luxury. Their products are proudly made in South Africa with a strong focus on high-quality eco-friendly ingredients, micro-batch production and ethical packaging. With perfume grade fragrance oils sourced from France and elegant reusable glass bottles, they are committed to creating a truly luxurious experience from beginning to end.
- Volume: 250ml
- Burn time: up to 35 hours
- Fragrance notes: Coconut, Lime, Plum, Sea Salt, Tolu Balsam, Vanilla, White Flowers
- The wick should be trimmed to a length of 5mm before each burn
- Do this when the candle wax is cool
- Allow surface of the candle to liquefy, this should take 3-4 hours
- If you extinguish too soon this may result in tunnelling
- Never exceed a 4-hour burning time and do not blow out your candle
- Allow it to rest and relight in 2 hours
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The Cape Island range is one of my favourites. And especially Clifton Beach — the scent and burning time make it a very worthwhile item to have in your home.
I would recommend this product to a friend.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Did you?