Make every meal an adventure with the Cape Herb & Spice range of exotic rubs and spice mixes. From handy meal companions to ready-to-grind mixes, their range is inspired by some of the planet's most flavourful cuisines, custom-blended to bring a taste of the world to your kitchen.
- Curry seasoning
- Add flavour and fragrance to curries, stews, casseroles and tagines
- Made in a factory that uses celery, gluten, mustard, sesame seeds, soya and sulphur dioxide.
- 2 year shelf life
- Garam Masala has a warming mix of fragrant spices and can be used in lamb or chicken curries or rice pilaf
- Madras curry is a spicy, red, tomato based curry from South East India and can include chicken, beef, pork or vegetables
- Tikka Masala is normally made with roasted pieces of chicken, slow cooked in a creamy yoghurt and spice mix
- Garam Masala: Coriander, Cinnamon (15%), Sea salt (15%), Cumin, Roasted garlic, Fennel, Black pepper (6%), Cloves (3%), Cardamom (2%), Star anise (0.5%), Curry leaves, Ginger extract
- Madras: Turmeric (29%), Roasted garlic, Chillies (10%), Ginger (10%), Cumin (8%), Coriander, Celery, Fennel, Sea salt (5%), Paprika (4.5%)
- Tikka Tandoori: Paprika (47%), Sea salt (15%), Garlic, Coriander (6%), Ginger (6%), Chillies (4%), Onion, Cinnamon, Cumin, Black pepper, Anti-caking agent (E551), Paprika extract
- Store in a cool, dry place