Vanilla powder is almost perfectly pure. 1 teaspoon equals roughly the amount of beans scraped from 1 vanilla pod, and it can be used anywhere that calls for vanilla. From cakes to waffles, this is powdered gold.
- Simply mix into any hot or cold foods or drinks where vanilla extract could be used
- Organic Vanilla Powder in a glass jar
Vanilla cultivation is an art that has been passed from generation to generation. To get a flavourful vanilla product, a labour-intensive process is followed. Every vanilla flower (orchid) has to be pollinated by hand due to the fact that the insect that used to do this job no longer exists.
- Ingredients: ground organic vanilla pods (100%)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder = roughly 1 vanilla pod
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Country of origin: Madagascar