Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Bootlegger Decaf Beans are 100% Arabica coffee made using green beans sourced from Central America (strictly High Grown) and Africa (AA Grade), roasted to a medium colour profile. The beans are then decaffeinated in a natural process through water from the Pico de Orizaba mountain, which means minimal flavour is lost. All Bootlegger coffee is created using a unique roasting profile with state of the art Giessen coffee roasters in Woodstock, Cape Town.
- Bootlegger decaffeinated coffee beans
- Made from Arabica beans that are grown in the Sierra Madre mountains, in the Chiapas region of Mexico
- The coffee is decaffeinated using water from the Pico de Orizaba mountain
- This is a natural process which uses no chemicals and only water to extract caffeine from the coffee beans
- It results in minimum flavour loss compared to other methods that use a chemical process
- Store in a cool, dry place