Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Blaauwklippen's 10 Year Old Potstill Brandy is a rare, complex brandy with whiffs of vanilla, cloves and rich fruit flavours.
- A rare complex brandy with whiffs of vanilla, cloves and rich fruit flavours
- Best served neat or on the rocks after a meal
- Pairs well with chocolate and cheese
Founded in 1682, Blaauwklippen is one of the oldest wine farms in Stellenbosch. Down to earth with a rich history and winemaking tradition, they produce wines of distinction in harmony with the simplicity of country living.
- Volume per bottle: 750ml
- Alcohol by volume: 38%
- Store in a cool, dry area and away form direct sunlight