Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
AMT Gastroguss makes their cookware tough so your food doesn’t have to be. The high quality hand cast aluminium thermal base ensures even heat distribution, so your steaks stay juicy and your tastebuds stay happy. The ceramic reinforced coating has excellent non-stick properties, so turning and removing ingredients is as easy as one, two, fry.
- Aluminium wok with ceramic non-stick coating
- 9mm thick aluminium warp-free thermal base ensures quick, even heat distribution and energy efficiency as it retains the heat
- Ergonomic handles are heat resistant up to 240°C
- Perfect for stirfries, rice and noodle dishes
- Short cooking time and less fat required means healthy food that retains vitamins and minerals
- 5 layer coating ensures the pan is hard wearing and long lasting
- Designed and developed with the German national culinary team
- Named The World's Best Pan by Germany's largest culinary association and by the European culinary association
- 100% PFOA free
- Dimensions: D 28cm x H 11cm
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Halogen, Ceramic Glass, Oven
- Before using your cookware for the first time, rinse with warm water and a mild detergent
- Although this product is dishwasher safe, it is recommended that you rinse with warm water and a mild detergent after every use
- After drying the cookware thoroughly, wipe the interior lightly with cooking oil, and remove any excess with a dry paper towel before storing the cookware
- Using high heat suitable fats and oils will prolong the life of the cookware
- In order to avoid scratching, do not use metal utensils or cut in AMT Gastroguss cookware
- Additionally, do not slide the cookware over your stove range
This product is fully guaranteed against manufacturing and material defects for 2 years.