AMT Gastroguss makes their cookware tough so your food doesn’t have to be. The high quality hand cast aluminium thermal base ensures even heat distribution, so your steaks stay juicy and your tastebuds stay happy. The ceramic reinforced coating has excellent non-stick properties, so turning and removing ingredients is as easy as one, two, fry.
- High sided frying pan with ceramic non-stick coating
- 9mm thick aluminium warp-free thermal base ensures quick, even heat distribution and energy efficiency as it retains the heat
- Short cooking time and less fat required means healthy food that retains vitamins and minerals
- 5 layer coating ensures the pan is hard wearing and long lasting
- Ergonomic handles are heat resistant up to 240°C
- Perfect for omelettes, pancakes and frying meat
- Sides have a height of 5cm
- Can be used in the oven
- Designed and developed with the German national culinary team and made in Germany
- Named The World's Best Pan by Germany's largest culinary association and by the European culinary association
- 100% PFOA free
Before using your cookware for the first time, rinse with warm water and a mild detergent. Although this product is dishwasher safe, it is recommended that you rinse with warm water and a mild detergent after every use. Using high heat suitable fats and oils will prolong the life of the cookware.
This product is fully guaranteed against manufacturing and material defects for 2 years.