Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
Great engineering makes for a great carbonation experience with the Aarke Carbonator Pro. It is a unique sparkling water maker made from stainless steel, and allows for a simple one-handed operation that requires no electricity! Simply place the glass bottle in the base, push down the cover to carbonate and then release and enjoy!
- Carbonator Pro sparkling water maker
- Incorporates a simple one-handed operation
- Innovative Push-to-Lock feature
- The carbonation process is a smooth, one-handed operation with the unique Push-to-Lock feature
- No electricity is needed to operate
- Powered by the CO2 cylinder
- Compatible with standard CO2 cylinders from most major brands
- The cylinder carbonates up to 60 litres
- Gas cylinder not included (to be bought separately)
- One compatible Aarke Glass Bottle Pro is included in the box
Aarke is a Swedish design company founded in 2013 by two experienced industrial designers and friends. From their studio and workshop in Stockholm, they design premium home essentials engineered to elevate everyday routines.
- Matte Black
- Material: Polished stainless steel
- Dimensions: 51cm x 17cm x 29 cm
- Bottle capacity: 700ml
- Weight: 3.655 kg
- Cordless and electricity-free
- CO2 Gas Cylinder: 60 L
- Compatible with CO2 cylinders from Sodastream (except for Sodastream Quick Connect)
- Never carbonate anything other than plain water
- When carbonating, a small amount of liquid could bubble up through the valves
- If the water contains sugar or other compounds, the valves could start malfunctioning and the product could potentially be dangerous to use
- Use a pitcher or mix it directly in your glass
- Rinse the water bottle carefully before filling it with water
- Things to avoid:
- Don't add fruit slices, ice and flavours to the water bottle
- Don't use water bottles from other brands, this can damage the machine and lead to a safety risk
- Never put the bottle in the freezer
- Never inject gas into an empty water bottle
- How to clean your Aarke Carbonator Pro:
- Use a microfiber cloth and water
- Use some mild soap if needed
- Don't use strong detergents or cleansers with an abrasive substance
- The bottle itself is dishwasher safe
This product comes with a 2-year warranty.