Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
- Exclusive to Yuppiechef
Designed with uninterrupted lines and minimalism in mind, the Aarke Bottle is a sleek, classic icon built to be the perfect fit for both their Carbonator and your everyday lifestyle. Made of high quality PET plastic, the bottle is specifically engineered for safe use with Aarke sparkling water making appliances.
- Sleek, classic design with details in polished stainless steel
- Made of high quality PET plastic
- Compatible with Aarke Carbonators only
Aarke products are created for life. Their design is iconic, but more importantly, they are built to last. Aarke is proud to hold the responsibility of engineering durable, aesthetically pleasing products. They believe in repairing machines instead of replacing them, like a classic car or an old watch, passed down from generation to generation.
- Dimensions: 26.5cm H x 8.6cm D
- Weight: 209g
- Capacity: 800ml (up to the filling line)
- Material: Non-toxic BPA free water bottle made from premium PET
- Expiry date: Indicated on the bottle
- Never carbonate anything other than plain water
- When carbonating, a small amount of liquid could bubble up through the valves
- If the water contains sugar or other compounds, the valves could start malfunctioning and the product could potentially be dangerous to use
- Never add fruit slices, ice and flavours in the water bottle — use a pitcher or mix it directly in your glass
- Rinse the water bottle carefully before filling it with water
- Do not use the water bottle after the expiry date
- After the bottle has expired, the plastic may have weakened a little bit and for safety reasons the water bottle should be replaced with a new one
- Do not use water bottles from other brands, this can damage the machine and lead to a safety risk
- Never put the bottle in the freezer
- Never inject gas into an empty water bottle
- Expired bottles can be recycled by unscrewing the metal base from the plastic body
- We recommend continuously inspecting your Aarke bottle to ensure it's in perfect shape for carbonation
- Use a microfibre cloth and water
- If needed you could use some mild soap
- Do not use strong detergents or cleanser with abrasive substance
How to clean your polished steel bottle:
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty