This powerful chef's knife with a blade length of 20cm is suitable for a variety of tasks, like cutting meat, dicing vegetables or chopping herbs. At Zwilling Life, the high quality of the blades is based on sophisticated material selection, processing and finishing. The Zwilling special steel is precisely formed in a modern process and then ice-hardened by friodur. This gives it its high edge retention, corrosion resistance and flexibility.
- Plastic handle in a modern design adorns a silver metal pin with the Zwilling logo
- The ergonomic shape ensures easy and safe handling
- Hygienic and easy to clean
- Quality blade made of Zwilling special steel
- Seamless handle
- Made in Solingen
- Overall length: 34cm
- Blade length: 20cm
- Blade height: 4.5cm
- Blade thickness: 2.2mm
- Weight: 136g
- Recommended to wash by hand under lukewarm water
- Use a mild detergent and a non-scratch cloth or sponge to prevent premature wear
- Dishwasher safe up to 54°C
Fully guaranteed against defects in material and all craftsmanship.