The Zwilling Life paring knife is perfect for the modern, young kitchen. For the preparation of authentic, uncomplicated dishes precise and functional tools are needed. These exact requirements are met by the sharp paring knife. Potatoes, fruits or vegetables can be easily peeled and cut with the curved, long blade. The outstanding quality of the blade made in Solingen is due to the selection of materials, processing and finishing.
- Paring knife with a blade length of 10cm
- Pleasant, safe handling
- Zwilling special steel blade with friodur ice hardening
- Jointless handle with ergonomic shape
- Contemporary design
- Made in Solingen
- Overall length: 1.8cm
- Blade length: 9.7cm
- Blade height: 1.9cm
- Blade thickness: 1.5mm
- Weight: 47g
- Recommended to wash by hand under lukewarm water
- Use a mild detergent and a non-scratch cloth or sponge to prevent premature wear
- Dishwasher safe up to 54°C
Fully guaranteed against defects in material and all craftsmanship.