Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The Miyabi brand embodies the characteristics of grace, elegance and sophistication, synonymous with Japanese culture. The intricate knife-making process incorporates time-honoured techniques, premium steels and innovative hardening processes. The elegant, octagonal, black handle is made of Pakka wood and features a mosaic pin. The Katana-edge cut of the blade conveys exceptional sharpness and quality.
- Shotoh knife, ideal for slicing raw or cooked meat and fish
- Similar to a very fine carving knife
- Friodur® blade consists of FC61 steel with strong edge-holding properties and twofold ice-hardening
- Katana-edge cut with high sharpness degree and edge holding ability
- Octagonal Pakka wood handle and bolster for safety and comfort
- Engraved with the Miyabi logo
This product comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.