The Miyabi brand embodies the characteristics of grace, elegance and sophistication, synonymous with Japanese culture. The intricate knife-making process incorporates time-honoured techniques, premium steels and innovative hardening processes. The elegant, octagonal, black handle is made of Pakka wood and features a mosaic pin. The Katana-edge cut of the blade conveys exceptional sharpness and quality.
- Santoku knife, ideal for cutting paper thin slices and finely dicing
- Friodur® blade consists of FC61 steel with strong edge-holding properties and twofold ice-hardening
- Katana-edge cut with high sharpness degree and edge holding ability
- Octagonal Pakka wood handle and bolster for safety and comfort
- Engraved with the Miyabi logo
This product comes with a limited lifetime warranty.