Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
The Miyabi brand embodies the characteristics of grace, elegance and sophistication, synonymous with Japanese culture. The intricate knife-making process incorporates time-honoured techniques, premium steels and innovative hardening processes. The elegant, octagonal, black handle is made of Pakka wood and features a mosaic pin. The Katana-edge cut of the blade conveys exceptional sharpness and quality.
- Shotoh knife, ideal for cutting, peeling and garnishing fruit and vegetables
- Friodur® blade consists of FC61 steel with strong edge-holding properties and twofold ice-hardening
- Katana-edge cut with high sharpness degree and edge holding ability
- Octagonal Pakka wood handle and bolster for safety and comfort
- Engraved with the Miyabi logo
- This product comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.