Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Zalto Carafe no. 25 is made to enhance the taste and increase the freshness of every drink. It is useful for white wine, water and freshly squeezed juice. Since the carafe is mouth-blown using lead-free crystal, it is perfect for storing and serving beverages without any dangerous lead. The Zalto Carafe no. 25 decorates every fine dining table, where the design brings a stylish, elegant and exclusive touch.
- Handblown, lead-free crystal glass carafe
- Despite its feather-light weight and delicate edges, the Denk`Art series of glassware maintains all the best attributes of a modern glassware as far as care and longevity are concerned
- Denk Art glasses may be washed in a dishwasher and should be considered your everyday glass as well as the glass to use for special occasions
- They are produced without the addition of lead oxide and are resistant against clouding
- The tradition of using only the most highly skilled glassblowers is reflected in the fineness of each Zalto glass
Zalto glassware stands at the rarefied point where form meets function. The curves of the bowls are tilted at the angles of 24°, 48° and 72°, which are in accordance to the tilt angles of the earth. The ancient Greeks and Romans utilised this triumvirate of angles with their supply repositories, finding that produce stayed fresh for a longer time, and also showed improved taste. Due to these cosmic parallels, Zalto's glasses help a wine to reach its utmost potential. The Denk Art line glasses seem almost too delicate to hold. Yet they are perfectly made for just that.
- Height: 17.5cm
- Width: 6.7cm
- Capacity: 350ml
- Dishwasher safe