College of Craft - An introduction to craft beer — Yuppiechef Online Cooking Course
Presented by Rob Heyns
An online course presented by Rob Heyns.
Get ahead in the world of craft beer with this comprehensive three lesson course. You'll discover how craft is brewed and the impact of key ingredients on flavour, colour, aroma and body. Build your craft beer vocabulary and get the tools you need to appreciate the complexity of brilliant brewing.
Conquer all three lessons and earn your Yuppiechef certificate of completion.
Handy course features
- Easy-to-follow video tutorials
- Lesson quizzes to test your knowledge
- An online Q&A forum where you can interact with fellow classmates
Craft Beer Basics
- Discover what makes craft different to regular beer
- Learn all about beer’s four key ingredients
- Get the low down on how beer is brewed
- Brush up on beer history and learn what lead to the craft revolution
Craft Beer Styles
- Discover the difference between ales and lagers
- Learn how to classify beer
- Common beer flavours and how to spot them
- Improve your craft beer vocab
Craft Beer Tasting
- Learn to make sense of beer labels
- How to master the perfect pour
- Discover the steps to tasting beer like a pro
- Serving and glassware tips
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Beergenius, I am!
I received the College of Craft free with my beer subscription.I found it fun, informative and well thought through. I probably won't buy this for myself, but the certificate looks great on my wall and is a fantastic conversation starter. I would recommend taking the course along with the League of Beers Introduction to Tasting case, it makes the experience much more fun.
I would recommend this product to a friend.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Did you?