An online cooking course presented by Kamini Pather
Up your game in the kitchen with Yuppiechef's online cooking courses. Learn at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home. Why not get the kids involved too?
Join foodie personality and Masterchef winner Kamini Pather for a witty and engaging lesson in the art of quick and easy dinners, covering popular quick-fixes for a tasty time with friends and family.
Learn how to maximise convenience without compromising on taste, and make the most of Kamini’s tips and tricks for speedy and delicious staples like Beef Teriyake with egg fried rice, Chicken curry and more.
Conquer all three lessons and earn your Yuppiechef certificate of completion.
Handy course features
- Easy-to-follow video tutorials
- In-depth theory notes and useful troubleshooting guides
- Lesson quizzes to test your knowledge
- An online Q&A forum where you can interact with fellow classmates
Looking for more quick and easy dinners? Check out Quick and Easy Dinners 2.
- Top tips for quick and easy beef teriyaki
- Stir-frying basics
- How to make perfect egg-fried rice
- A beef teriyaki and chicken chow mein recipe
- Top tips for a hassle-free chicken curry
- Advice on cooking with spices
- How to make exceptional accompaniments
- Recipes for chicken curry and a lightly spiced pumpkin curry
- Top tips for barbecue chicken wings
- How to make a versatile barbecue sauce
- Appetising accompaniments for any chicken dish
- A barbecue chicken wing and chicken, mushroom, zucchini phyllo pastry pie recipe