Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
View more products from Wusthof Urban Farmer.
Harvest large vegetables and entire lettuce heads, dig planting holes or tend to beetroot with the powerful Urban Farmer Machete. The blade is made from a high carbon stainless steel alloy, which undergoes hardness testing to ensure maximum strength and durability. This makes the knife flexible under pressure and easy to resharpen. An excellent tool in the garden with the added benefit of both a serrated edge and smooth grind, it is also perfect for preparing vegetables like cabbage or pumpkin in the kitchen. It's perfectly balanced, easy to use, robust and water-resistant — an essential tool if you like to grow your own fresh ingredients and herbs to use in your cooking.
- Perfectly suited for harvesting and gardening
- Made from sustainably grown and heat treated beech wood, the handle is extremely robust and water-resistant
- The blade is made from stainless steel with a high carbon content which makes it easy to resharpen
- Long-lasting sharpness is ensured by a Rockwell hardness of 58 and the solid tang gives it very high edge stability
- Features a non-slip bolster for secure grip
- Well balanced and easy to use
- Made in Germany
The Urban Farmer knife collection was created by German designer Bjoern Berger to celebrate farm-fresh food, home gardening and cooking with delicious seasonal ingredients. Urban Farmer combines the natural beauty of rustic crafting tools with the high-tech precision of knives made with the latest materials and techniques.
- Blade length: 18cm
- Weight: 153g
- Blade width: 3cm
- Total length: 31cm
- Material of blade: stainless steel with a high carbon content
- Material of handle: made from smoked beech
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only
- Hand wash with warm water and soap, then rinse and dry immediately
- Do not submerge wooden handle in water
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass
- Sharpen your knife using a sharpener designed for the blade or have it sharpened by a professional
- Store your knives in a knife block, magnetic strip or in-drawer knife organiser to protect the blade edge or prevent injury
Wüsthof knives have a 10 year warranty and will be repaired or replaced after thorough inspection if there are any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty assumes proper care, maintenance and intended use of the knives.