Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Remove skin from cooked potatoes with ease and avoid burnt fingers from handling them while they're hot. This 3-pronged fork, with a comfortable handle, will keep your potato steady while peeling it and pierce the skin effortlessly so you can easily peel it off. A nifty little tool that will make a big difference while you're cooking.
- Stainless steel 3-pronged fork to steady cooked potatoes while you peel them
- Prevents burnt fingers from handling hot potatoes
- Comfortable handle makes peeling quick and effortless
- The sharp prongs pierce the skin for easy peeling
Made in Germany
Wüsthof knives, scissors and kitchen tools have been made in Solingen, Germany, by the family-owned operation since 1814. The company regularly wins international awards and are given top ratings by reviews and publications. Wüsthof knives are used by national culinary teams, and famous chefs worldwide, including Gordon Ramsay, Jamie Oliver and James Martin.
- Materials: Stainless steel and plastic
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.