Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
A cook's, chef's or French knife, whatever you call it, is indispensible in any kitchen. Equally good at jointing and slicing, chopping and dicing vegetables, and a range of other kitchen tasks, it's a one-bladed wonder.
- The gentle curve upwards from the blade to the point facilitates an easy rocking motion that makes quick work of slicing and dicing while the wide, flat blade makes mincing a cinch.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- Length: 20cm
- Although technically dishwasher safe, we do not recommend it. Blades can knock together, damaging them, and if not washed soon after use, corrosive food particles can damage the blade
- Wash soon after use with a gentle dishwashing soap and sponge
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Being an avid amateur chef, I expected a Wusthof to exceed my expectations but was sadly disappointing! Unless the knife is supplied with a dull edge, I have in my kitchen superior, cheaper and keener edged products. The knife is very well balanced and ergonomically satisfying, but lacks the performance expected from a product "as seen on TV!" I feel that I should maybe have spent more??
I would not recommend this product to a friend.
The Wusthof range of knives are to my knowledge by far the finest on the market. I have 3 of them & although the silver point 20cm is at the lower scale of costs it represents quite the best value for money. With their 3 bladed sharpener the blades remain like razors for weeks.
I would recommend this product to a friend.