Fresh, crunchy breads, even the birthday cake - the serrated edge does it all.
- Triple riveted, full tang handle
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
The jewel of the Wusthof collection the Wusthof Ikon range is recognised by its dark brown hues with distinctive wood grain markings that make each knife unique. Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength it has an extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
Triple riveted handle, with a full tang it has been ergonomically developed in consultation with professional chefs. Perfectly balanced, exceptionally sharp and having a seamless, hygenic handle this knife is an extension of your hand. For slicing, mincing and dicing of all kinds of food.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Handle made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood) - one of the hardest types of wood in the world.
- All farming is limited to a small quantity and government- controlled
- Special alloyed steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless; hygienic fit of the handle
- Stainless Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Exceptionally sharp.
Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only.
The IKON knife handles are manufactured from African Blackwood. As a result of its extreme density, minimal porosity and high resin content, this wood species is high insensitive to moisture.