Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- Triple riveted, full tang handle
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only.
The jewel of the Wusthof collection the Wusthof Ikon range is recognised by its dark brown hues with distinctive wood grain markings that make each knife unique. Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength it has an extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain.
Triple riveted handle, with a full tang it has been ergonomically developed in consultation with professional chefs. Perfectly balanced, exceptionally sharp and having a seamless, hygenic handle this knife is an extension of your hand. For slicing, mincing and dicing of all kinds of food.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Handle made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood) - one of the hardest types of wood in the world.
- All farming is limited to a small quantity and government- controlled
- Special alloyed steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Seamless; hygienic fit of the handle
- Stainless Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Specially designed bolster.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Exceptionally sharp.
Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only.
The IKON knife handles are manufactured from African Blackwood. As a result of its extreme density, minimal porosity and high resin content, this wood species is high insensitive to moisture.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
Stunning knife. This is my second ikon purchase and I am extremely impressed .The feel of the knife the weight the balance, it just ticks all the correct boxes.
This is by no means a must have purchase as it is extremely pricey and you could get as some would say a knife that will do a similar job for half the price. For me this was a lust buy.. This is a purchase for those who wan Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.