Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Filleting delicate fish or preparing carpaccio - it´s easier with this extra thin, flexible blade.
Filleting, deboning or skinning delicate fish or preparing carpaccio is easier with this extra thin, flexible blade.
Wüsthof Ikon Range
To own a Wüsthof Ikon knife is to own an exclusive masterpiece. Ikon handles are made of Grenadill wood, and the distinct wood grain markings makes every knife unique. Grenadill is a sustainable species that is resistant to moisture because of its extreme density, minimal porosity, and high resin content.
The forged, full tang blade has a 2/3 bolster which means that you can cut right along the full length of the blade.
Made in Germany
Wüsthof knives, scissors and kitchen tools have been made in Solingen, Germany, by the family-owned operation since 1814. The company regularly wins international awards and are given top ratings by reviews and publications. Wüsthof knives are used by national culinary teams, and famous chefs worldwide, including Gordon Ramsay, Jamie Oliver and James Martin.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength
- Handle made of Grenadill wood (African Blackwood) - one of the hardest types of wood in the world
- All farming is limited to a small quantity and government- controlled
- Special alloyed steel
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Blade angle of 14°
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting
- Seamless; hygienic fit of the handle
- Stainless Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Specially designed bolster
- Not dishwasher safe
- Exceptionally sharp
Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only.
The IKON knife handles are manufactured from African Blackwood. As a result of its extreme density, minimal porosity and high resin content, this wood species is high insensitive to moisture.
All knives require regular sharpening. Wüsthof manufactures sharpening options that suit all of their knives, including whetstones, honing steels and pull-through sharpeners. See the sharpening range here.
Wüsthof has a range of storage options to keep your knives safe: magnets, blocks, in-drawer organisers, and knife rolls. See the storage range here.
Wüsthof knives have a 10 year warranty and will be repaired or replaced after thorough inspection if there are any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty assumes proper care, maintenance and intended use of the knives.