Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The most versatile of all parers, for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables. This 16cm Utility Knife is solid enough to mince, slice and dice but nifty enough to work with smaller ingredients. The comfortable, non-slip handle makes it easy to use and clean while the full bolster keeps it perfectly balanced.
- Extremely easy-care, non-slip plastic handle with full tang
- Forged from a single piece of high-alloy steel
- Particularly sharp thanks to the laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec
- The full bolster ensures comfortable handling and perfect balance
- The seamless transition between handle and blade guarantees total hygiene
- Made in Germany
Wüsthof Grand Prix II Range
Sharp, versatile, easy to clean — the Grand Prix II knives combine stylish aesthetics with high performance. The slip-resistant handles have a hygienic fit, and the forged blade and full tang construction make the series popular with cooks who need completely reliable tools at all times.
- Blade length: 16cm
- Total length: 28cm
- Weight: 100g
- Blade material: forged from a single piece of high-alloy steel (X50 Cr MoV 15)
- Handle material: black synthetic material
- Dishwasher safe, but hand wash is recommended
- Hand wash with warm water and soap, then rinse and dry immediately
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass
- Sharpen your knife using a sharpener designed for the blade or have it sharpened by a professional
- Store your knives in a knife block, magnetic strip or in-drawer knife organiser to protect the blade edge or prevent injury
- This product comes with a 20 year Lifetime Guarantee
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.