The Wusthof Gourmet Utility Knife is smaller than a cook’s knife but larger than a paring knife, making it perfect for a variety of tasks. A utility knife is much like a versatile paring knife and is perfect for mincing shallots, onions and herbs, as well as cutting vegetables or small meats.
- Pointed tip utility knife
- The most versatile of all paring knives for mincing shallots, onions and herbs, as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables
- Laser cut from a single piece of steel for maximum strength, balance and heft
- Made from specialised high-carbon, stain resistant alloy that ensures the cutting edge of the knife is razor sharp and also easy to resharpen
- A computer controlled grinding and polishing of the blade also makes sure there is perfect tapering from bolster to tip
- The knife is sandwiched by a synthetic, ergonomic handle that is triple riveted for durability yet still retains its stylish look
- Blade length: 12cm
We recommend that, after each use, you wash your knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel. Corrosive food particles will not affect your blade if washed off directly after use.