Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Kitchen Surfer Chai Dao is the perfect all-rounder for all cutting tasks in the kitchen or at the table. With its typically Chinese, slightly curved blade shape, the Wüsthof Chai Dao is ideal for cutting, chopping and slicing in a rocking motion. Whether you're preparing herbs, vegetables or smaller pieces of meat and fish — the wide blade not only cuts precisely, it is also ideally suited for easy transportation from the cutting board. The ideal starter knife for young gourmets and enthusiastic home cooks alike.
- Half bolster Chai Dao Chef's Knife
- Perfect for chopping, cutting and mincing meat and vegetables
- Features a slightly curved shape of the blade
- The Chai Dao is suitable for both cutting and chopping, especially for a fluid rock-chop
- Made in Germany
- Blade length: 14cm
- Weight: 219g
- Not dishwasher safe, wash by hand only
Wüsthof knives have a 10 year warranty and will be repaired or replaced after thorough inspection if there are any defects in workmanship or materials. This warranty assumes proper care, maintenance and intended use of the knives.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Excellent quality you can feel as soon as you pick it up.
Fantastically sharp out the box. The 14cm blade won't suit everyone so be sure it suits your cutting style and needs before making that commitment. At the price, worth it!
I would recommend this product to a friend.