The most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- Drop forged from a single piece of steel
- Specialised high-carbon, stain-resistant alloy ensures that the cutting edge of the knife is both razor sharp and easy to resharpen
- The knife blade is skilfully honed by hand to an incredibly sharp edge, the entire length of which can be sharpened due to the partial bolster
- The blade is ground thinner than usual, so there is less resistance when chopping and slicing
- Computer controlled grinding and polishing of the blade ensures that there is a perfect tapering from bolster to tip providing you with a knife with maximum strength, balance and heft
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
We recommend that, after each use, you wash your knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel. Corrosive food particles will not affect your blade if washed off directly after use.