This pasta machine is a must-have for any foodie, and is perfect for seasoned chefs and novices alike. It's made from durable stainless steel, and comes with a robust table top clamp to ensure wobble-free rolling when it's in use. You can choose from nine thickness levels, and simply twist the side setting to adjust the roller widths. Once you’ve floured the rollers, the pasta dough will travel through with a few rotations of the easy-turn handle. The detachable handle makes it convenient to store and, unlike bulky electric pasta machines, it won't clutter up your working space when it's not in use.
- Heavy-duty pasta machine
- Robust build with smooth rolling action
- Makes lasagne, tagliatelle and fettuccine in up to nine different pasta widths
- Also makes Japanese ramen noodles
- Table top clamp included to hold the machine securely in place
- Complete with duo-cutter and fully adjustable rollers for kneading and rolling
- Detachable handle for easy storage
Clean after each use with a brush or dry cloth. Turn the rollers slowly whilst running a cloth along to clean. Do not insert knives, fingers or sharp points between the rollers. Wipe clean only. Never wash the machine or place in dishwasher. If necessary apply a few drops of Vaseline oil at the ends of the cutting rollers to aid movement. The Duo Cutter section can be removed by simply sliding away from the machine.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty.