Wonderbag's clever insulating properties allow food that has been brought to the boil to finish cooking while in the bag. This greatly reduces the use of additional energy. Made with colourful shwe-shwe fabric and lined with a more resistant fabric, this bag includes a toggle for more convenient closing. The original Wonderbag is insulated with PU foam with a fire retardant solid foam base.
- Helps to save energy and time
- Just bring food to the boil, and insulate it inside the Wonderbag to let it finish cooking over the next few hours
- This Wonderbag is able to fit a pot of up to 10 litres depending on the pot shape
Note: This product is not watertight, and if knocked over, the contents are likely to spill out. Let the Wonderbag work its magic away from children.
Wonderbag has many benefits:
- It can significantly reduce a family's fuel usage, saving money and electricity
- It reduces accidents in the kitchen, because stoves are used less
- It reduces time spent cooking, giving more time for other activities
- It saves water and food
- When the pot is insulated in a Wonderbag at a fairly constant temperature, less evaporation occurs, so less water is needed
- Holds up to a 10 litre pot
- Serves 12 people
- This bag has 100% TC Twill Blend on the outside and the inside. Twill blend is a stronger and more durable material.