Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Wonderbag's clever insulating properties allow food that has been brought to the boil to finish cooking while in the bag. This greatly reduces the use of additional energy. Made with colourful shwe-shwe fabric and lined with a more resistant fabric, this bag includes a toggle for more convenient closing. The original Wonderbag is insulated with PU foam with a fire retardant solid foam base.
- A Wonderbag can significantly reduce a family's fuel usage, saving money and electricity
- Just bring food to the boil, and insulate it inside the Wonderbag to let it finish cooking over the next few hours
- Only use with pots with short handles to allow for sufficient insulation
- The repurposed chipped foam in the bag and its fuel-saving properties make it environmentally-friendly and sustainable
- It reduces accidents or fire hazards in the kitchen because stoves are used less
- It reduces time spent cooking, giving more time for other activities
- It is the ideal outdoor and camping accessory as it’s portable, light-weight and plug-free
- It not only cooks food and keeps it warm, but it can also be used to keep food or drinks (think ice cream) cold
- When a pot is insulated in a Wonderbag at a fairly constant temperature, less evaporation occurs, so less water is needed
- A portion of all proceeds of a Wonderbag go to the Wonderbag Foundation to support Wonderfeasts and subsidise Wonderbags to vulnerable and impoverished communities in Africa
Note: This product is not watertight, and if knocked over, the contents are likely to spill out. Let the Wonderbag work it's magic away from children.
- Holds up to a 10 litre pot
- Serves 12 people
- This bag has 100% polyester outside & TC Twill Blend inside. Twill blend is a stronger and more durable material.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
So love this product. Not only beautifully crafted but works a dream. Even split peas turn out impressively perfectly. No more continual checking up on steamy pots for spills and stirs. There is just the obligatory 5 or so minutes on the cooker to get the pot ready for the bag then to do its magic. No more harsh cooking to tamper with nutritional value. Or to distort the form of the food - Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.