Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Made from easy-care, robust Cromargan stainless steel, all the pots in this WMF Trend Cookware Set feature a TransTherm universal base and are suitable for use on all hob types, including induction. The classic, straight shape of these square-handled pots highlights the work of design agency Metz & Kindler, whose credo is no frills, just good cooking. Whether simmering slowly or flash frying, this indestructible material can do it all. The heat-resistant glass lid with stainless steel rim sits firmly and lets you keep an eye on what’s cooking, while the wide rim makes for drip-free pouring. The large handles ensure a firm grip and stay cool on the hob thanks to a cavity inside. The set includes three deep and shallow casserole pans, a deep stockpot and a saucepan in various sizes.
- Cromargan 18/10 stainless steel rust-free cookware set
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring
- Hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction
- Patented base construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking
- Ovenproof — heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C with lid
- Made in Germany
- 1 x Shallow Pot with lid (20cm diameter)
- 1 x Pot with lid (16cm diameter)
- 1 x Pot with lid (20cm diameter)
- 1 x Pot with lid (24cm diameter)
Turning kitchen moments into a special culinary experience since 1853. WMF offers gourmets high-quality, functional and beautifully crafted products for kitchen and home that satisfy even the most stringent design standards.
- Heat Source: Gas, Oven, Halogen, Electric, Induction, Ceramic Glass
- Dishwasher safe
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty