This unique vinegar is handcrafted naturally in small batches on the Willow Creek estate in the Nuy Valley using only the finest available Cabernet Sauvignon wine. Unlike modern-day production methods, patience is rewarded in the making of this balsamic vinegar. It is aged slowly over months in oak barrels using the 500-year-old French Orleans method - a slow and delicate process of conversion from wine to vinegar.
- Sauvignon balsamic vingear
- Made using Cabernet Sauvignon wine
- Slowly aged in oak barrels
- Ingredients: Cabernet Sauvignon wine vinegar, grape must
- Allergens: Sulphur Dioxide
- Best before 36 months from packing date
- Volume: 250ml