Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Get it in time for Christmas
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This unique vinegar is handcrafted naturally in small batches on the Willow Creek estate in the Nuy Valley using only the finest available Cabernet Sauvignon wine. Unlike modern-day production methods, patience is rewarded in the making of this balsamic vinegar. It is aged slowly over months in oak barrels using the 500-year-old French Orleans method - a slow and delicate process of conversion from wine to vinegar.
- Sauvignon balsamic vingear
- Made using Cabernet Sauvignon wine
- Slowly aged in oak barrels
- Ingredients: Cabernet Sauvignon wine vinegar, grape must
- Allergens: Sulphur Dioxide
- Best before 36 months from packing date
- Volume: 250ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.