Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This uniquely South African speciality is naturally produced from over 30 fresh herbs, including buchu betulina, devil’s claw, rooibos, honeybush, African wormwood and wild rosemary, all sourced from the Western Cape region. The bitter is distilled from these herbs, without adding any flavourings, colourants or sugar, making it full of natural flavour.
- Golden amber in colour
- Herb, nutty spice and mint on the nose
- Flavours of herbs and spices with the sweetness of fynbos
- Best enjoyed at the end of a meal
- 40% alc vol
Customer Reviews & Ratings
4.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review