Wild Peacock Imperial Heritage Oscietra Royal White Caviar Box for Delivery in Cape Town & Surrounds
Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The dark pewter-grey roes of the Oscietra Royal are characterised by a complex and rich flavour. Its sizeable grains with a subtle taste of sea urchin and nuts, smoothly roll over the tongue. The Oscietra is considered to be one of the more notable caviars.
The Caviar House Imperial Heritage, founded and owned by the Colman family, guarantees the finest caviar selection of the most praised sturgeon species. As caviar "affineurs", only selecting the best caviars, they are able to endow loyal customers with all their gourmet pleasures. Their partners have more than thirty years of experience in environmentally sustainable sturgeon farming, guaranteeing their Imperial Heritage Caviar a flavour that’s luxuriously refined, while always respecting nature’s balance.
Order your box before lunchtime any week day and it'll be delivered 3 – 5 days later (Cape Town and surrounds only). As this box isn’t delivered directly by Yuppiechef, we unfortunately can’t schedule delivery for a specific date or time. View delivery schedule.
- Oscietra Royal Caviar from Imperial Heritage Caviar House
- Culture: Aquaculture Lombardy Region (Italy)
- Colour: Dark pewter-grey or deep-brown to gold
- Pearl: Medium–large
- Flavour: Nutty, sea urchin, complex and rich flavour
The Imperial Heritage Oscietra Royal White Caviar Box includes:
- 1 x Imperial Heritage Oscietra White Caviar, 30g
- 1 x Mother of Pearl Caviar Spoon, 9-11cm
- Items in this box unfortunately can't be exchanged for different items or specific products
- As this ships from the supplier directly, we can’t include our famous handwritten card
About Wild Peacock
Wild Peacock offers a range of quality, fresh produce and ingredients sourced from producers who care about sustainability, ethical farming and long-term relationship building. From selecting the best seafood available, to finding only the finest 100% veld reared beef and certified organic pork, their team cares as much about where their food comes from as you do. And this family-owned business has been doing it for over 30 years.
At a time when our local restaurant industry is struggling and you may be missing some of your favourite places to go out for a meal, we’ve taken the opportunity to create a partnership with one of the best suppliers in the business, to help get their goods directly to your home instead. You'll love their selection of seasonal boxes — packed and delivered fresh to your home.
- Products may vary slightly according to availability
- Delivery in Cape Town and surrounds only.* View delivery schedule.
- As these are shipped directly from our supplier, handwritten cards aren't included
Wild Peacock Cape Town & Surrounds Delivery Schedule
- Monday to Friday:
- Somerset West
- R44 (from SWest to Klapmuts)
- Stellenbosch & Surrounds
- Paarl & Simondium
- Century City
- Atlantic Seaboard (Greenpoint to Camps Bay)
- Southern Suburbs (Mowbray to Tokai/Steenburg)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday:
- Tuesday & Thursday:
- Deep South (Kommetjie, Scarborough, Simons Town, Kalk Bay)
- Monday & Thursday:
Wild Peacock's delivery precautions
- Wild Peacock arrives with order
- The delivery team will be wearing personal protective equipment
- Customer shows identification
- Wild Peacock then handover the product
- Wild Peacock will upload a delivery note
- No signing or touching required
Produce: Place all products in the fridge or freezer as soon as the box is delivered.