Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Fill your fridge, freezer and pantry with gourmet, restaurant-quality goods that will yield many memorable homemade meals and inspire new dishes and quality classics. From free range chicken and rump steaks to cured meats, cheeses, freshly made pasta, herbs and aromatics, to staples like olive oil and butter — this abundant box has a bit of everything you'll need for a few future feasts.
Order your box before lunchtime any week day and it'll be delivered 3 – 5 days later (Cape Town and surrounds only). As this box isn’t delivered directly by Yuppiechef, we unfortunately can’t schedule delivery for a specific date or time. View delivery schedule.
The Gourmet-Stock-Up-Your-Kitchen Box Includes:
- Frozen trout fillets
- A frozen free range whole chicken
- A frozen pack of free range chicken fillets
- 4 frozen rump steak portions
- A pack of frozen streaky bacon
- Sliced peppered ham
- Whole salami
- Whole chorizo
- A tray of free range chicken eggs
- Italian whole peeled tinned tomatoes
- Frozen, freshly made tagliatelle pasta
- Frozen, freshly made spinach and ricotta ravioli pasta
- A bag of stoneground flour
- Rio Largo olive oil
- Rozendal vinegar
- Pela Pela fresh peppers
- Artisanal jam
- Cinnamon quills
- Bouquet garni
- 5 sachets of dry yeast
- A selection of 8 fresh baby vegetable packs
- Fresh ginger
- Fresh garlic
- Fresh origanum
- Fresh rosemary
- Fresh exotic mushrooms
- Grated Dalewood Huguenot cheese
- Goats cheese
- Goats feta
- Kwaito cheese wheel (a mild, creamy, gouda-style cheese)
- Salted butter
- Valrhona dark chocolate
- Should any of these items not be in stock, they'll be replaced by something similar
- Items in this box unfortunately can't be exchanged for different items or specific products
- As this ships from the supplier directly, we can’t include our famous handwritten card
About Wild Peacock
Wild Peacock offers a range of quality, fresh produce and ingredients sourced from producers who care about sustainability, ethical farming and long-term relationship building. From selecting the best seafood available, to finding only the finest 100% veld reared beef and certified organic pork, their team cares as much about where their food comes from as you do. And this family-owned business has been doing it for over 30 years.
At a time when our local restaurant industry is struggling and you may be missing some of your favourite places to go out for a meal, we’ve taken the opportunity to create a partnership with one of the best suppliers in the business, to help get their goods directly to your home instead. You'll love their selection of seasonal boxes — packed and delivered fresh to your home.
- Products may vary slightly according to availability
- Delivery in Cape Town and surrounds only.* View delivery schedule.
- As these are shipped directly from our supplier, handwritten cards aren't included
Wild Peacock Cape Town & Surrounds Delivery Schedule
- Monday to Friday:
- Somerset West
- R44 (from SWest to Klapmuts)
- Stellenbosch & Surrounds
- Paarl & Simondium
- Century City
- Atlantic Seaboard (Greenpoint to Camps Bay)
- Southern Suburbs (Mowbray to Tokai/Steenburg)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday:
- Tuesday & Thursday:
- Deep South (Kommetjie, Scarborough, Simons Town, Kalk Bay)
- Monday & Thursday:
Wild Peacock's delivery precautions
- Wild Peacock arrives with order
- The delivery team will be wearing personal protective equipment
- Customer shows identification
- Wild Peacock then handover the product
- Wild Peacock will upload a delivery note
- No signing or touching required
Produce: Place all products in the fridge or freezer as soon as the box is delivered.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
A great variety of top quality goods, literally eliminates grocery shopping with all its queues and impulse buys....all you need is a Schoon bread box and some milk and you're good to go for a week or two! (I have to mention that there is a bag of flour and some yeast in there so you can bake - I just love the Schoon goodies so any excuse!)
Excellent service and quality.
I would recommend this product to a friend.