Three Beards is a blend of three of Wild Clover's favourite ales. It's inspired by the drink of choice of London's pub locals in the 18th century called the three-threads; a mixture of three types of beer drawn from separate casks in the ale house.
- Blend of three Wild Clover ales
- Appearance: Inky red brown
- Aroma: Roasted malt and nuts with a touch of spice and citrus
- Flavour: Almost burnt toast and subtle chocolate sweetness with a nutty, fruity finish
- Mouthfeel: Rounded and easy drinking
- Volume: 340ml bottle
- ABV: 5.2%