Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Wick Scented Wax Melts release steady, generous wafts of fine fragrance as they heat gently over a Ceramic Wax Melter. This premium product is hand blended and poured in Cape Town using perfume-grade fragrance oils and a soy-coconut wax blend. The melts are set into a solid bar, which can be broken into 16 individual blocks for ease of use.
- Hand-poured scented wax melt
- 100% natural soy-coco wax blend
- Perfume-grade fragrance oil
- Produces generous fragrance release when heated
- To be used with the Wick Ceramic Wax Melter
- Dare to Vetiver is an intoxicating blend of vetiver, black pepper and lime zest. Sweet citrus intertwines with the unmistakably earthy smokiness of vetiver and the sharp, spicy notes of black pepper. A scent of complementary contrast and exciting contradiction.
- Seamint is a refreshing trio of white musk, sea salt and peppermint. This scent conjures up memories of a luxury beach house; white oak floors, a gentle morning mist and salty hair on crisp, cotton sheets. A hint of peppermint brings you back to life.
- White Shirt is an amber, patchouli and rich white sandalwood are brought together in a magnificently crafted, androgynous scent. Sure of itself, yet quietly confident.
- 5 Star Spice has comforting notes of deep vanilla and cinnamon are balanced by the exotic earthiness of cedar wood and wood spice. The rare beauty of the lotus flower heightens the senses.
- Ganache has a dark chocolate truffle with a soft, salted-caramel centre. Decadent cocoa luxury best describes this deep, rich scent that will wrap you up in its warming aroma. Not for everyday, but timing is everything.
- Pink Suede is a luxurious blend of coconut and white musk with an underlying heady burst of the elegant tuberose. A warm, clean base provides the perfect canvas for a bewitching floral top note, creating a sensual union that’s soft, feminine and alluring.
- Weight: 130g
- Dimensions: 10cm x 10cm
- Ingredients: Soy-coco wax blend, fine fragrance oil
- Number of blocks: 16
- Break off and place wax melt blocks into the bowl of the Wick Ceramic Wax Melter
- It is recommend using 2-4 wax melt blocks depending on the room size and desired intensity
- Once the fragrance has evaporated, dispose by pouring liquid wax from the melting bowl
- Do not throw hot wax down the sink
- This wax is cleanable with warm water and soap
- If fragrance remains, leave to cool and harden
- The wax can be reheated and topped up with fresh blocks to boost aroma
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.