In the heart of Prince Albert in the Karoo lies Weltevrede Fig Farm. One of the first fig farms in South Africa - one of their over 1000 fig trees is over 100 years old. Although their focus is on figs, they also make a variety of other fruit jams, jellies and preserves.
- Fig and red onion marmalade with a touch of balsamic vinegar
- Each jar is topped with a cloth doily
- Delicious with meat and eggs, it makes a great accompaniment for steak and burgers or on sandwiches
- Beautifully packaged, ideal for gifting
- Figs, Onions, sugar, water, vinegar, lemon juice, cinnamon, star anise