Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
In the heart of Prince Albert in the Karoo lies Weltevrede Fig Farm. One of the first fig farms in South Africa - one of their over 1000 fig trees is over 100 years old. Although their focus is on figs, they also make a variety of other fruit jams, jellies and preserves.
- Made from green, unripe Cape Brown figs
- Each jar is topped with a cloth doily
- Figs are delicate but firm with a mild taste, making it great with cheese on sandwiches and on cheese boards
- Figs, water, sugar, lemon juice, cloves