This handy two sided cast iron griddle allows you to make pancakes, eggs and bacon on the smooth side, and use the textured side for delicate fish and veggies.
- Two sided griddle
- Features a smooth side and a textured side for versatile use
- Made from untreated cast iron
- Cast iron requires seasoning before first use
- Instruction manual included
- Before first use, wash thoroughly with a mild dishwashing liquid to remove the wax coating used for protection in shipping
- Rinse with warm water and dry completely with a soft cloth or paper towel
- Never allow to drip-dry and never wash in a dishwasher
You must season the griddle before first use to prevent rust and keep foods from sticking. A vegetable oil or flax oil is recommended for the initial seasoning.
- Spread a thin coating of oil over the entire surface of the cast iron griddle with a paper towel thoroughly, including all corners — do not use salted fat such as margarine or butter.
- Turn burners to Medium-Off-Medium ( - - ) with lid closed or to Medium-Medium if you have a two-burner model.
- Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
- Place cast-iron griddle on grate and allow grill to heat for one to one and a half hours.
- Turn all burners off and leave griddle in barbecue until it is cool.
- Your cast iron griddle is now ready to use.
This product comes with a 2 year warranty.