Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The Wasabi Black series of knives have a specially designed handle which fuses the hygienic properties of bamboo with the long-lasting qualities of polypropylene. The handle also hugs the blade, reducing the gaps and crevices that dirt can gather in.
This set of five knives comes with a bag to safely store and transport them with. The utility knife is perfect for peeling and paring fruit and vegetables, the Deba for preparing smaller meats like poultry and the Nakiri knife for chopping vegetables. The Santoku knife is ideal for preparing meats and vegetables while the Yanaganiba is a fine slicing knife, used particularly in the preparation of sushi.
- Set of 5 Kai Wasabi Black knives with a carry and storage case
- Polished blades are made of corrosion-resistant 6A/1K6 steel with a hardness value of 56 (±1) HRC
- Blades are both double-edged shapes as well as traditional Japanese single-edged blade shapes
- The slightly arched back of the blade allows a secure grip during work, making it easier to make fine rocking movements
- Blade is bead-blasted to achieve a smooth finish and embellished with the Japanese characters for 'wasabi'
- Set includes 10cm utility, 15cm Deba, 16.5cm Nakiri, 16.5cm Santoku and 21cm Yanaganiba knives
- Always wash the knives by hand in order to protect the material and maintain long lasting sharpness
- Immediately after each use, clean the blade under running water and dry with a soft cloth
- Never place the knives in the dishwasher
- Use only wooden or plastic boards with medium resistance
- Keep the knives in a blade protector, either in a knife block, on a wall magnetic board
- Blades are absolutely not suitable for cutting bones (including of fish) or frozen foods
This product comes with a 10 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.