he Wasabi Black range has polished stainless steel blades with elegant black handles. The Yanagiba knife is traditionally used in Japan as a slicing knife. Its slim and long blade makes it suitable for wafer-thin cuts, which are typical in the preparation of sushi and sashimi.
- The Wasabi line of knives features traditional Japanese blade styling
- For superior cutting performance and to reduce food sticking, the blades are sharpened on a single side
- Blades are bead-blasted to an attractive finish and embellished with the Japanese characters for wasabi
- This traditional style is combined with a uniquely modern handle material, polypropylene blended with bamboo powder, and impregnated with an antibacterial agent for super clean food preparation
- The blade is closely connected to the handle, not allowing dirt to settle in any gaps
- Blade length: 24cm
- Handle length: 12.6cm
- Always wash the knives by hand in order to protect the material and maintain long lasting sharpness
- Immediately after each use, clean the blade under running water and dry with a soft cloth
- Never place the blades in the dishwasher
- Use only wooden boards or plastic cutters with medium strength
- Keep the knives in a blade protector, either in a knife block, on a wall magnetic board
This product comes with a 10 year warranty.