Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Wasabi Black series of knives have a specially designed handle which fuses the hygienic properties of bamboo with the long-lasting qualities of polypropylene. The handle also hugs the blade, reducing the gaps and crevices that dirt can gather in.
The Nakiri is a traditional Japanese vegetable cleaver, which is ideal for chopping greens and a variety of other vegetables.
- Features traditional Japanese blade styling, where the blade is sharpened on a single side for superior cutting performance and to reduce food sticking
- Made from high carbon stainless steel
- Blade is bead-blasted to achieve a smooth finish and embellished with the Japanese characters for 'wasabi'
- The blade is closely connected to the handle, not allowing dirt to settle in any gaps
KAI is one of the world leaders in the manufacture of premium level chefs knives, used by top-class professionals and ambitious hobby cooks. For over 100 years, KAI has pushed the boundaries of aesthetic design, technical innovation and outstanding quality, enjoying cult status in Japan. These amazing razor-sharp knives are created in Seki City, Japan’s 700-year-old centre for Samurai swords.
- Blade length: 16.5cm
- Handle length: 12.6cm
- Always wash the knives by hand in order to protect the material and maintain long lasting sharpness
- Immediately after each use, clean the blade under running water and dry with a soft cloth
- Never place the blades in the dishwasher
- Use only wooden boards or plastic cutters with medium strength
- Keep the knives in a blade protector, either in a knife block, on a wall magnetic board
- Blades are absolutely not suitable for cutting bones (including of fish) or frozen foods
This product comes with a 10 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
A lovely knife, nice and sharp out of the box. The thin blade allows for thin slicing of veggies, aided by one side being flat and the other side being very slightly concave. The knife is not sharpened only on one side as is advertised in the Product Details (not that it should be - that is a different style of knife). Lovely for slicing up veggies, though potatoes tend to stick somewhat (not a faRead more
I would recommend this product to a friend.